A dead matt (<5 GU) clear that gives excellent colour transparency and also a slightly frosted look. Very resistant to polishing. Overcoating with this product will give any colour an anodised appearance.
- Excellent burnish resistance
To achieve the effect shown, Ultrachrome 4617 was used as the base layer.
Our range of clear top coats are designed to
- protect the underlying base coat system;
- change the gloss of the base system.
They may affect the final colour and we recommend spraying a test piece to ensure the anticipated colour is achieved.
At a Glance:
- Curing schedule: 10 minutes @ 200C metal temperature
- Sheen: Dead Matt <10 GU
- Recommended dry film thickness: 70-90 microns
Frost - Clear Matt Lacquer
- Product Code: 4728
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc VAT: £22.19