A high flowing clear with optical brightener. Very popular as a top coat for chrome colours.
- Anti-yellowing system
- Superb levelling
To achieve the colour shown, Ultrachrome 4617 was used as the base layer.
Our range of clear top coats are designed to
- protect the underlying base coat system;
- change the gloss of the base system.
They may affect the final colour and we recommend spraying a test piece to ensure the anticipated colour is achieved.
At a Glance:
- Curing schedule: 10 minutes @ 200C metal temperature
- Suitable for tribostatic application
- Sheen: High Gloss >90 GU
- Recommended dry film thickness: 70-90 microns
- Not recommended for diamond-cut surfaces
- Product Code: 1428
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc VAT: £16.90