Our most popular apple red Candy #2 in a Latent Chrome system.
Latent effects are the base part of what is probably the most user-friendly two-coat system on the market. When over-coated with an appropriate clear lacquer, the colour effect is comparable to an expertly-applied Candy transparent clear-over-base effect system. The inherent properties of the Latent system provides a much higher tolerance of film thickness variation, resulting in a much more consistent colour and a virtually non-existent window pane effect.
Latent colours are available in three flavours
- Latent Metallics - mimicking a candy over metallic base, either flat or sparkling
- Latent Chromes - mimicking a candy over super high chrome base
- Latent Fluorescents - mimicking a neon over white system
To achieve the colour shown, apply Clear 1428 as a top coat.
At a Glance:
- Epoxy Polyester
- Curing schedule: 10 minutes @ 180C metal temperature
- Sheen: High Gloss >90 GU
- Recommended dry film thickness: 70-90 microns
- A clear top coat is required for the colour to develop
- Bonded - suitable for recovery / reclaim
- Colour durability (direct sunlight): Very Good
Latent Apple Red
- Product Code: 4905
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc VAT: £61.42